Friday, April 23

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!

Remember this girl? Haha! yess! my long lost cousin Su! this was taken during skype-ing. And this is just one of the 38+ pics i took hahahha!

All right! I belum ngiek yet. x) SO...So...so... i know i neglected my blog quite sometime so would you forgive me? L O L anyhow. I'm back (obviously) and now I'm listening to YoungStreet (SBS Radio). I've been listening since 8PM(KST) because Suju's HeeChul is hosting that time :) and I was actually waiting for 10PM(KST) for Sukira cause Teukkie and Hyukkie is hosting but Sukira dosen't work at all :( Will try again tomorrow night :) Wish me luck! Oh, and for your information I'm spazzing over SuJu's every thing!

okay, I prolly need to go to sleep now. I NEED TO FORCE MYSELF TO SLEEP! and before date, of course.. my daily sleeping pill-Marry U *^^*

p/s: ShinDong oppa is online now. And i guess Donghae oppa will on soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment