Tuesday, February 23

Only if..


I close my eyes
trying my best to remember the feel i like
it feel so real, yet it feel so deja vu
How i wish i'll never wake up from that dream.
An unexpected brain challenge game
brought me to the door
where you're waiting to celebrate the joy with me
I can't believe I drop my tears
and threw childish tantrums on you
I was shocked
when you just hug me softly and comfort me
burying your head between my neck
petting my back
creating a brand new rythm with your hand
it felt so real
as I can feel your warm breath
your tounge tickling my ear petal
And all I did was just simply put my both legs on your thighs
hugging my legs, while you hugged me side way.
i see secure, i see future.
i see happiness, i see comfort.
한창혁
I love you more than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment