Saturday, September 26

I wanted to say I Miss You

that was like a month ago i think.
________________________________________

What was that that he hiccuped after she kissed him?

:)

________________________________________


Ah,again. Good Morning ladies and gentlemen. I'm still wide awake and yes I'm actually planned to be another midnight panda again. Anyone joinning? :P So. Wow, mg! I read one of my friend's blog (you can't find her link under my collections cause I never intend to link her)..and she's invited to Asia Blog Awards in Singapore! wowwowowow! I can't believe that. But anyways, her blog memang cun laa. She's the best blog writer I've seen so far. But the thing is she need to join the "How does Pringles make your day interesting one" contest. LOL.

wow. How I hope one day I'll be given the upper hand to get my hands on an invite to the Asia Blog Awards. Hahahahahahahahahahaha :)


So. Today was a great day :) Just so you know. I woke up at 11.55am sharp. LOL. How can I be so sure?! That's simply because my mom gave my butt a kick at that very moment when I grabbed my phone to answer a call. Hahahahah! Had lunch at home and gosh! I don't remember what I had for lunch but I knew it was very simple. Aftr that, I was stick to my chair infront of my computer for the whole afternoon untill its time for me to move my butt for shower and tuition. Went jogging around 6ish. Mg! Its so hot today. But the breeze from Taman Gelora was damndamn nice! Had a shower and ate my dinner before I told my parents I'm not going for the bible study. Reason? Coffe Prince drama of cosh! I'm so obsessed with that Korean drama. Yea I know it was so yesterday to watch that drama now but whatever,who cares when you can see your idol's face every minute?! Hahahahha...you tell me.


I'm still down in the mood because of that Japan thingy. Yea, I know it was just afs only.. Thanks for the people who really cares and comfort me these days. I love you guys! I mean it :)


Daddy's nagging me now. Okay, gotta get ready for my bed now.

Night peeps!


note to myself: wake up early for the Higher Ground!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment